I am back. I've been ill and so honestly I haven't cooked a meal since the summer. Even now, I find myself having my husband cook but now I'm able to at least plan meals. Here's a really easy one from Betty Crocker.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix (you can find this in your local grocery store where you'd find regular Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salt and pepper. Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.